- All delegations whose passports we receive from you will be issued visa through the Ministry. Such visa is a government official visa issued by the Ministry of Interior to other government agencies, and is valid for 30 days.
- A fine will be imposed if a tourist-visa holder overstays the 30 days from the date of entry. Tourist-visa can be requested through the official website of the Ministry of Interior by any person who wishes to enter the country to attend the tournament who is not officially invited by the Ministry. We will attach a link to the website of the Ministry of Interior which shows the steps for obtaining a tourist-visa. 80 countries are eligible for such visa as shown in the link below.
- Processing visa application takes a maximum of seven days from the date of submitting the application, subject to security screening (depending on the nationality) for the passports to be sent by you to our Department of Public Relations.
- The passport copies must be clear in terms of the full name, passport number, expiry date and date of issue.
- Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of travel to Qatar.
- Below is the link on countries and visa which may be posted on the website after coordinating with the Ministry’s IT department.
Please note that the lists with passport copies should:
- List the names exactly as printed in the passport, with profession or occupation
- Sort lists by country, with each country in a separate list.
- Attach passport copies with each list by country.